Friday, June 17, 2011

Pre-Ouran High School Host Club Thoughts #01

I need to figure out what name I want to give it for short.  I'll probably just stick to just Ouran..

So, Just visited the official website for the drama and saw that they updated the front page with a picture of all the actors next to a little tiny picture of the characters theyre portraying from the manga.  As I've said before, I don't read manga or watch anime, but for some reason I've been waiting for this drama since the announcement and now that I've seen the promo pic, I'm even more juiced up.

I am a little disappointed that this drama is taking the midnight break or what they call "Drama Friday Break" considering that the episodes are only going to be 30min long, with commercials.  There should be at least 8 episodes considering that the previous 3 dramas in that time slot either have achieved 8eps or more (Clone Baby has 11 and Shima Shima is still airing I believe).

I'm actually taking the time to read up on character descriptions, since I'm pretty familiar with most of the actors in this drama, it'll kind of help me think if they were a suitable choice for the characters.  This is mainly because a lot of people have mentioned why did they choose Yusuke as the lead (Tamaki) or Kawaguchi Haruna as Haruhi.  I'll comment more on this after I read up about Ouran.

No comments:

Post a Comment