Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pre-HanaKimi Thoughts #01

So, just as I mentioned yesterday that I'd give HanaKimi a chance despite me liking the first one and feel that it's too soon for a remake.  Pictures have been released for the remake of the 3 leads and the group photo.

Of course, NO ONE will resemble anyone from the original season so trying to figure out who these new guys are playing will be pretty difficult.  I assume that the placement of the group shot is the same as the original, but who knows, especially since Miura is a bit hard to distinguish with all that photoshop.  If it wasn't for the hair color, I wouldn't have guessed it was him.

I'm a little drawn to Miura Shohei, not because I'm already a fan, but i don't know what it is.  It's probably his smile in the picture of him with Nakamura Aoi and Maeda Atsuko.  I know he wants to live up to the Toma/Nakatsu that we all know and love, but it's going to be a challenge for people to let it go.
-----
edit//
they named the actors (or who they can see) who are in the drama.  Soooo as I can see, they're a bunch of ROOKIE actors.  I'm looking up all of their names and only a handful of them have known roles in other dramas/movies.  That or people who have had small roles in dramas, dont have a dramawiki page yet, so.. well, I think this drama will be good to jump start these youngin's acting careers, as long as they get screen time.

No comments:

Post a Comment