Thursday, June 2, 2011

About

I've decided to make this blog as a way to express the feelings of, well, my other world.  This can be seen in different kinds of ways.  As someone born and raised in California, I'm not shy about letting people know my love for the Japanese culture and pop culture.  However, the amount of people I know face-to-face who share the same interests is pretty close to none.  I mainly made this in order to share my thoughts about dramas, movies, tv shows, fashion and music (yanno, pop culture) without flooding people's tumblrs, facebooks, and twitters with things that they wouldn't care to read about.  I just needed somewhere where I can talk freely, so here I am.

I can't promise daily posts, or even quality posts.  It's just somewhere for me to talk when I have something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment