Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dramas: 2011 Summer Anticipation

What I love about the Summer drama season is that there's always a TON of dramas that are worth watching.  I'm not sure if it's because they're the best ones of the year or if it's because since you have so much time because of summer break, you tend to watch more dramas.  Who knows ;)

I've already made my list for what I'm anticipating this Summer and there's 11 on my list.  That's seriously more than I usually pick, but it's definitely just a tentative list.  I tend to drop a whole bunch of dramas after the first 2 or 3 episodes despite who's in it.  Now, the reason I have 11 dramas on my list is because of who's starring in each one, not because of the story, in fact, i bet about half of these I don't even know what they're about since I was so lazy to read the synopsis haha

Anyways, here's my list:
- Piece Vote
- Arakawa Under the Bridge
- Bull Doctor
- Rokudenashi Blues
- Saigo no Bansan
- Soredemo, Ikite Yuku
- Meitantei Conan
- Ikemen Desu Ne
- Ouran High School Host Club
- HanaKimi (2011)
- Kurumi no Heya

The only one that I'm for sure looking forward to is Ouran.  I'm not a fan of manga or anime, so I have no idea how it's supposed to turn out or whatever, but I was really intrigued by the background of the drama and it also does help that there are a bunch of eye candy playing a part in the drama ;)

Which brings me to HanaKimi.  I'm one of those fans (but not necessarily one of those scary ass fangirls) that doesn't like the idea of a remake of the drama so early, and I did love the first one, but I'm kind of curious as to how this one is going to turn out.  Originally I wasn't planning on watching it because I'm not a fan of Maeda Atsuko, but when I heard that Miura Shohei might be in it, I thought... why not. haha.

When it comes to dramas or movies, I'm not one that's for sappy love stories, or tragic stories.  I love comedies, so hopefully one of these dramas keeps me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment