Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pre-HanaKimi Thoughts #03

I feel like this drama is becoming a joke.  They're bringing in 5 members (including maeda) of AKB48 to play in the drama.  I was fine with Maeda only, even though I'm not a fan of hers, but to bring in more members of AKB48 is just ridiculous.  I'm not trying to be a hater here, but I can't stand AKB48, they annoy the hell out of me.  Yes, I understand that bringing in more members of such a popular group will bring in more viewers, especially male viewers considering this drama is more female-targeted, but really though.. you couldn't even consider other people to play their parts?  Honestly, it's actually making me not wanting to watch this drama.  I'm probably going to end up making this a side drama to watch instead.

That's the end of my rant.  And I'm not even going to make a tag for AKB48, cuz hopefully this'll be the last time i'll talk about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment