Friday, August 12, 2011

Koizora

I never intended to actually watch the drama, I don't even know why I decided to watch it 2 days ago, but I did, and I just finished it today (yay for 6eps only!).  I was pretty reluctant because I really loved the movie, so I wasn't expecting much with the drama especially since it had a pretty low viewership.  But I gotta say, I actually liked it.  I can't really say if I liked it more than the movie since I haven't seen the movie in awhile either, but it was pretty good.

It's funny how during the emotional scenes in the first couple episodes, I was just sitting here like "oh gosh, she's gonna start crying again" but by the end of the drama, I was really immersed and started to get teary-eyed as well.  I'm glad I gave it a chance, but now I'm debating if I want to keep it or delete it.  It'll have to sit on my computer for a bit since my external is completely full.

and what's up with me watching a lot of emotional dramas this season which I expected to drop instead of the comedies.. crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment