Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kis-my-Ft2 Debut Success

I feel like a proud mom seeing the success of their kids.  Even though im not a huge fan like I used to be, I'm really happy to see the turn out of their debut.  I remember watching them on Shounen Club all the time, back when there was 4 members, plus Massu, trained by a former Hikaru Genji member (fun fact: I have Hikaru Genji's last concert dvd!).  Performing to Hikaru Genji songs.  Them and their Sketcher roller skates.. LOL.  I still remember those times.  Those were the good old fandom days for me, really nostalgic.

I haven't been this excited for a debut, since KAT-TUN (my KAT-TUN days were crazy!).  Kisumai's debut was definitely an extravagent debut, having it outdoors, riding in convertibles on the red carpet, welcomed by THOUSANDS of fans.  This is insane, and to see their smiles during as they greeted fans, it's really heartwarming.  I can only wish them a long, successful career (no scandals please) and hope that they'd be able to perform overseas with as much passion.

Small note: "Everybody Go" (their debut song, fyi lol) is stuck in my head and I've only heard it TWICE. Now that's catchy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment