Friday, July 1, 2011

Celebrity Blogs

I frequent a couple actors' blogs just to see personal pictures that they put up.  I don't care much for what they write (considering that my limited Japanese+Kanji reading is limited), though I do make the effort to translate as much as I can to understand what they're telling their fans. 

Most of the times when blogs are updated, they're updated every couple of days and only a few entries are posted every month.  I just want to take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate the time that Daito Shunsuke posts on his blog.  He basically posts daily, sometimes posts multiple times a day (check out the archive on the side, some months have more than 30 entries, even reaching almost up to 60 a month) and also attaches a photo as well.  Not only that, he doesn't just post  a couple of sentences talking about what he's thinking, he actually writes a lot, really conveying his feelings for that entry.  Even with his busy schedule, he takes the time out to do this and as a fan it only makes me like him even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment