Friday, July 15, 2011

Drama Update

I was planning on doing Meitantei Conan tomorrow, but I'm not sure since I have an exam to study for on Monday.  I'll probably have time to watch it tomorrow afternoon, but wont be able to comment about it until later on Monday afternoon.  I skimmed through the first episode and it seemed kind of boring, but we'll see if it'll be interesting enough to keep.

I also have Don Quixote waiting to be watched as well, but I'm going to have to wait on that since I wasn't planning on watching it, but skimming through it, it seemed interesting enough.  Piece Vote is also on queue but even though it's only a 22min drama (30min including cms), Im most likely going to drop it, unless it wows me within the first 2 episodes.

Since Hana Kimi 2011 is out, I've only heard negative comments about it and it's basically the same complaints that everyone's had since even before the drama came out.  No one's actually mentioned anything else, so I might take that into consideration when I get a chance to watch it, meaning that, I'll criticize things that people haven't mentioned yet that doesn't have anything to do with Hana Kimi 2007 or at least attempt to.  The only positive thing I've heard so far is people picking their favorite ACTORS, not characters.  Also need to mention that after the first episode people were trending "Futsumen Paradise" meaning "Average guys paradise" haha. I honestly have to agree with that, not being biased, but it's most likely because of how old I am and how old the guys are.
Ok so, I WILL be doing a different kind of review/summary for Hana Kimi which is a comparison to the original.  And I KNOW I shouldn't be doing that despite what I've just said, or what I've said previously, but I threw that all out after more info came out about the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment