Friday, July 8, 2011

Dramas: Summer 2011. It's Here!

Summer dramas have just begun and I'm trying to catch as many of them as I can.  So far Bull Doctor, Detective Conan and Soredemo, Ikite Yuku have aired and are available to watch.  Piece Vote and Rokudenashi BLUES have also aired, but have not been provided yet.  I haven't gotten a chance to watch them yet, but I'll take a good skim through it before I take the time to actual sit down and watch it.

For the summer, I'm planning on doing summaries/reviews (I think I mentioned this), they are NOT Spoiler-Free, there will be pictures a summary and my thoughts, so it might end up a bit comedic at times because I tend to think some random stuff about the actors or the characters and situations.  There is no benefit of doing this, I just like doing this for fun, especially since I don't have anyone to talk to about these kinds of things. anyways... haha

I'll start with those 3 dramas first, without subs, so we'll see how much I can get from it with my limited Japanese, though I did pretty well with Asuko March! last season (until I gave up watching it on a weekly basis. still have yet to watch the last 4 episodes). 

No comments:

Post a Comment