Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Update: Changing things up

I was going to review Don Quixote, but I might not in the end of it.  Ive watched half of the first episode and as much as I want to finish it, I just can't keep myself glued to the computer to watch it.  I will definitely finish it, one day, and keep with the drama, but it's not gonna be in my priority.

I've already lost any interest in HanaKimi 2011. It's on my drama list still, just has no priority, not even sure if I'll even watch the series in its entirety.  I've skimmed the first 2 episodes and arent really feeling it.

I'm adding IS ~Otoko demo Onna demo nai Sei onto my list.  I over looked this drama when i was looking at the summer list and I'm glad I went back and got a chance to read more about it.  Ive watched the first couple minutes so far, but havent gotten a chance to watch the rest.  I might be doing that just now.

I've watched a bit of Ikemen desu ne, and then skimmed the rest.  The acting by Takimoto Miori seems horrible.  It's so exaggerated.  I've lost interest. It'll stay on the list, but I don't see myself ever actually watching it.

Ouran I've watched the first episode and am ready to review it, but I have a test coming up and wont be able to do so until Tuesday.  I'll also go ahead and do Bull Doctor and Soredemo, Ikite Yuku then also.

No comments:

Post a Comment