Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Movie: Paradise Kiss

Back when this movie was first being promoted, I couldn't wait to get a chance to watch it.  Now that it was finally able to share with others, I lost that need to watch it and thought I'd just give it a chance.  I was really disappointed and I thought the movie was really boring.

I'm not a fan of Kitagawa Keiko, nor am  I a fan of Mukai Osamu (anymore at least).  I honestly thought the acting was horrible and the way the story progessed didn't flow well.  The story went from point A to point B without character development and you don't see much of the other characters that play into the story.  It felt like they just threw everything together without placing swift transitions.

One thing I did enjoy in this movie was the bright colors, it really draws attention, especially since this movie has a lot to do with fashion.

I'm going to hold onto this movie, for now at least.  I doubt I'll ever rewatch it, but it's nice to have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment