Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall 2011 Drama Season

I'm not interested in too many dramas this season, although I may end up picking some up along the road when I'm not so busy.  I still need to finish up doing reviews for the other Summer dramas before I can start the Fall season, but I do have a list of what dramas I'm interested in watching, not necessarily watching:

- Hunter
- Kaitou Royale
- Kare, Otto, Otoko Tomodachi
- Kaseifu no Mita
- Mitsu no Aji
- Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu
- Youkai Ningen Bem
- Runaway

It's a long list yeah?  I've already stopped collecting Hunter, Mitsu no Aji and Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu after 2 episodes.  I've skimmed through Kaitou Royale, Kaseifu no Mita, Youkai Ningen Bem and Runaway and I can see myself watching those 4 thoroughly.  I've actually been waiting for Runaway to release since I heard the announcement and that was the only drama I was interested in watching for the Fall season.  I picked up Kaitou Royale because its only 30min long in the Friday Break spot, the series airing after Ouran.  Kaseifu I picked up because it's being subbed quick (to be honest haha) and I like Matsushima Nanako.  I also took a chance with Ningen Bem because of Kame, plus I like the idea that it's a CGI drama.

We'll see what happens.  It looks like as of now that Runaway isn't going to be subbed which I'm really disappointed in, but it won't stop me from watching it.  I've been waiting for this drama for awhile now.

No comments:

Post a Comment